Magnolia CMS is an open-source, business content management system designed to cover demanding digital experiences with multiple channels, languages and sites. A CMS with the following features:
- Supports the implementation of an omni-channel communication strategy for companies.
- Supports the development of a digital experience which helps to construct a strong brand image.
- Aimed at employees who are constantly on the move, allowing them to edit and publish content from anywhere, on any device.
- Facilitates interactions with the Social CMS, making it possible to incorporate web content generated by its users.
- Flexible Integration. Magnolia allows for a fluid digital transformation when connecting multiple systems and data sources. The developers can easily connect business apps to create personalised web projects.
- Adapted to the latest technology on the market, enabling an agile response to technological developments, such as adopting the IOT (Internet of Things), the modules for which have already been built into the product.
As one of the first Magnolia CMS partners in Spain, Bilbomática has driven the construction of several web portals and an Intranet, helping our customers to develop omni-channel strategies and providing support with improving their user experience.