We provide integrated solutions in the field of geographic systems, with a constant commitment to new technologies.
We have a team of more than 50 experts in GIS technology who are specialists in implementing and supporting the development of applications in areas including:
- Civil Engineering Works and Transport,
- Planning and Land Registry,
- Geomarketing, etc.
The differentiating technological elements of GIS are:
- Our significant experience in both large GIS projects and in projects with agile methodologies focused on fast results allow us to support our clients in achieving their objectives.
- We can provide solutions with both proprietary software (e.g. ESRI, an organisation we partner with) and open source software (Geoserver, Openlayers...).
- We support our customers through consultations to decide on new digital scenarios and completely develop GIS applications and services with added value.>
In our constantly evolving technological environment, we are working in the fields of 3D GIS, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 3D linked to GIS data sources.
Our latest GIS projects incorporated the field of Big Data, adding a distinctive edge at the time of giving our clients knowledge of their business processes.
PRODUCTION OF MAPS AND GRAPHICS
We have supported the European Environment Agency (EEA) in communicating their environmental reports through:
- The design, generalisation cartographic distribution of maps, mainly on a European scale
- The production of high quality graphics to be used in web products printed reports
GIS services for Eurostat
This success story involves services being provided externally in the field of spatial data and Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The services include technical support and development activities for Eurostat and the European Commission.
WATER INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR EUROPE
WISE plays a fundamental role in making decisions relating to water; it is the first point of call for information about water with regards to:
- EU water policies and tools for EU member countries to electronically publish data relating to these directives;
- Access to data and maps;
- Analytics and indicators relating to the state of water in Europe
REFERENCE DATA PORTAL FOR COPERNICUS SERVICES (CORDA)
Copernicus RDA (CORDA) is a component which improves access to existing national and regional reference data in Europe by creating an intermediate node for the use of Copernicus services which support the monitoring of the earth and the emergency services.
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR THE NATURA 2000 NETWORK
The geographic information system for the Natura 2000 network covering Europe’s protected environmental spaces is made up of 3 applications:
- The compilation tool for data reported by the EU member states
- The GIS display for exploring the geographic and descriptive information
- And the tool for analysing and visualising indicators regarding biodiversity in Europe.