We provide analysis, management and interoperability for environmental data, combining system integration, GIS and advanced data processing and visualisation.
We have a department that is specialised in information systems and is dedicated to environmental issues, with significant experience with European clients, as well as knowledge of EU Environmental Directives.
We combine our knowledge of technology such as GIS, data processing and interoperability, mobile application development and advanced data visualisation to develop projects used in areas such as: Water, biodiversity, marine environments, pollutants, spillages and greenhouse emissions.
Our projects work on aspects such as:
- Implementing the INSPIRE directive to harmonise spatial data for environmental content;
- Developing geographic information systems applied to environmental issues;
- Cartography and development of environmental maps;
- Citizen participation systems to collect environmental data;
- Vertical technological solutions for the environment that are appropriate to the business: CMS, ECM, case management, BI, etc.
- Implementing information systems so that member states, economic players and the European Commission can implement European environmental directives.
Since 2006, we have been working for the European Environment Agency (EEA), the European Commission’s General Directorate for the Environment and Climate Action to manage, process, analyse and publish environmental data in the fields of biodiversity, waste, water and marine environments.
We also work with public and private customers where environmental management is one of the most critical parts of their business processes, as well as with the Spanish Institute of Oceanography, Ence and the Northern Hydrography Confederation, among others.
Our commitment do the environment is substantiated with our Quality and Environment Management System, certified in accordance with the standards ISO 9001 and 14001.
PRODUCTION OF MAPS AND GRAPHICS
We have supported the European Environment Agency (EEA) in communicating their environmental reports through:
- The design, generalisation cartographic distribution of maps, mainly on a European scale
- The production of high quality graphics to be used in web products printed reports
WATER INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR EUROPE
WISE plays a fundamental role in making decisions relating to water; it is the first point of call for information about water with regards to:
- EU water policies and tools for EU member countries to electronically publish data relating to these directives;
- Access to data and maps;
- Analytics and indicators relating to the state of water in Europe
REFERENCE DATA PORTAL FOR COPERNICUS SERVICES (CORDA)
Copernicus RDA (CORDA) is a component which improves access to existing national and regional reference data in Europe by creating an intermediate node for the use of Copernicus services which support the monitoring of the earth and the emergency services.
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR THE NATURA 2000 NETWORK
The geographic information system for the Natura 2000 network covering Europe’s protected environmental spaces is made up of 3 applications:
- The compilation tool for data reported by the EU member states
- The GIS display for exploring the geographic and descriptive information
- And the tool for analysing and visualising indicators regarding biodiversity in Europe.