We transform your management of tourist destinations through innovation, technology and communication.
We have had a presence in the tourism industry since 2009, working with both the main organisations in Spain, which analyse and study tourism as a key sector for driving our economy (Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, Turespaña, National Institute of Statistics), as well as responding to the needs of destination managers and visitors.
Our activities include:
- Tourism consultancy, supporting you in making decisions regarding the management of destinations, as well as the managers themselves.
- Design and support in UX strategy, covering user-friendliness and content quality, ensuring a good user experience in line with the latest trends.
- IT engineering, providing tourist destinations with our technological experience to create a social, mobile and local experience in relation to the tourist destinations.
- Improvement of management processes and tools for the destination, using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and the Semantic Web.
- Working in the fields of data quality and economics through predictive analytics and Big Data, developing it to use as intelligence for tourist information.
We implement management solutions for:
- Mature, benchmark destinations on a national and international level.
- Multi-destination tourism management.
- Management of unique destinations.
- Developing interdisciplinary, innovative initiatives such as the first tourism portal for industry in Spain: visitourwork.com.
- In addition, we developed and implemented the first tourist promotion technology platform to exist in Spain: eVisitar. To learn more about eVisitar visit our website www.evisitar.com
e-Visiting. e-Tourism platform for destinations Cloud and On Premises
e-Visiting offers tourist destinations a complete Management System, covering all of today's requirements relating to tourism promotion and optimising management processes. In this way, the tourist destination can focus on promoting and managing its destination, leaving the technical part to the team of tourism professionals at Bilbomática.