We provide you with our certified Information Security Management System and over 40 consultants authorised to manage confidential information.
Thanks to our 30 years of experience involved in designing and building information systems, we understand the challenges and threats that come with digital transformation.
We understand that information security has the following characteristics:
- A continuous process, not a goal. The field of digital transformation is dynamic, meaning our proposal has to be too: adapted and adaptable.
- Appropriate for your requirements. Efficient security management always comes with risks associated with the activities that need to be protected.
- Integrated and interdisciplinary Our experience allows us to implement security measures from the moment that business processes are conceptualised, implement them with information systems, design and build bespoke systems and organise them so they can be managed and utilised.
Based on these concepts, we have developed an Information Security Management System (SGSI) that is certified in accordance with the standard ISO 27001, and we apply this to our own processes and internal developments, extending it to the services which we offer our customers.
For over 7 years, various European and National Organisations have placed their trust in us to design and develop their information systems with major security requirements, and to manage their confidential information.
Our organisational structure has been adapted to the latest information security management requirements, enabling us to offer services in:
- Web application audits;
- Audits of systems and communications;
- Information system consultancy;
- Consultancy for peripheral protection systems.
- Support in the design and implementation of Information Security Management Systems.
We have a specialist team, which is constantly being trained and which will work with you to understand your requirements and adapt your management system to your needs, as well as to current policies and standards.